Monday, May 22, 2017

How to get out of Blogger's block (tips for Bloggers)



Hi everyone, today I have anther writing post but this time It has to do with blogging... 



Post Ideas- 


If you have no idea what to post, it's good to take a quick break from your computer (much like what you do in writing) or ask for some ideas and suggestions from friends or family. Keep in mind you're doing blogging for fun and you should not be pressured to do it. 


- If you're an artist then you can take pictures or upload your art and make a post that way, you can talk about which art or drawing is your favorite or which one you particularly enjoyed creating. 

-If you're a writer you can share a little bit of a story you're writing such as snippets from your novel (especially if you're doing Camp NaNoWrimo or November Novel Writing),  or share a short story you wrote, or even short bios of your characters.

- If you do photography you can post a photo-shoot, you can take pictures with a friend or take pictures of one of your toys (like a doll or stuffed animal)



Getting Ideas- 

It doesn't always happen that you get idea right away sometimes it takes days to come up with a idea or longer. Sometimes the Idea sneaks up on you, or something happens that makes you want to make a post...

but here are some things I do that help me get ideas:

1. Draw or doodle , sometimes just doing that helps me think of a idea..

2. Listening to Music, it helps me get into  a blogging mood.

3. writing, writing down ideas or even a short story helps me think...

4. Reading, The Funny thing about this one is when I'm reading sometimes I come with a post idea out of the blue.

-------------------------------

hope this post was helpful for you!:)


Have you ever not known what to post? how did you come up with an idea? 


-Quinley








2 comments:

  1. UGH! I LOATH BLOGGERS BLOCK!!! But thanks for this post, these are good ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Blogger's block can be very frustrating!:) Your welcome I'm glad my ideas were helpful to you!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.